Tuesday, May 3, 2011

212. The Lord Is My Shepherd; I Shall Not Want

The Lord is my Shepherd,
I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures;
He leadeth me beside still waters.
He restoreth now my spirit:
He leadeth me in righteous pathways,
For His name's sake, for His name's sake.
Yea, in the dark vale of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me, for Thou art with me;
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.
Thou for me a table dost prepare
In the presence of my foes;
Thou anointest my head with oil,
And makest my cup o'erflow.
Goodness and mercy shall follow me,
Shall follow me all the days of my life;
And I shall dwell, shall dwell
In the house of the Lord forever.
And I shall dwell in the house of the Lord,
In the house of the Lord forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment